All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCovers synoptic-dynamic meteorology, synoptically driven mesoscale phenomena, weather forecasting, and numerical weather prediction, and links theoretical concepts to modern technology and facilitates the meaningful application of concepts, theories, and techniques using real data.
- Author BiographyGary Lackmann is professor of atmospheric sciences in the Department of Marine, Earth, and Atmospheric Sciences at North Carolina State University.
- Author(s)Gary Lackmann
- PublisherAmerican Meteorological Society
- Date of Publication15/01/2012
- GenreGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Meteorological Society
- Content Noteillustrated in colour throughout
- Weight880 g
- Width205 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £6.79Trending at £10.85
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.