All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow Thomas Edison's system for collaboration can benefit any team Thomas Edison created multi-billion dollar industries that still exist today. What many people don't realize is that his innovations were generated through focused approaches to teamwork and collaboration.
- Author BiographySARAH MILLER CALDICOTT is a great-grandniece of Thomas Edison, and a seasoned executive with years of hands-onexperience driving growth in new and existingbusinesses. Coauthor of Innovate Like Edison, a groundbreaking book on Thomas Edison's innovation best practices, Sarah inspires audiences around the world through her keynote speeches and executive programs on how to integrate Edison's Five Competencies of Innovation in organizations today. Sarah also advises leaders on how they can use Edison's time-tested methods to create a culture of innovation, as well as accelerate the development of individual and team capabilities that propel collaboration success.
- Author(s)Sarah Miller Caldicott
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication08/01/2013
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight440 g
- Width152 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine29 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.54
- £12.12Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.