All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes a selection of contributions that establish best practice in midwifery. This title offers midwives a review of key issues within the profession in a user-friendly and convenient format, providing a practical reference source. It contains a range of articles, research and stories covering topics from pregnancy to postnatal experiences.
- Author(s)Sara Wickham
- PublisherElsevier Health Sciences
- Date of Publication01/01/2002
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleMidwifery Best Practice S.
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBooks for Midwives
- Out-of-print date08/03/2011
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1000 g
- Width219 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £6.58Trending at £7.00
- £12.38Trending at £15.88
- £7.97Trending at £9.99
- £44.83Trending at £49.49
- £42.58Trending at £46.00
- £5.54Trending at £6.01
- £9.98Trending at £13.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.