All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.32Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.90
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionPreceded by: Migraine: manifestations, pathogenesis, and management / Robert A. Davidoff. 2nd ed. 2002.
- Author BiographyDavid W. Dodick: Professor of Neurology Mayo Clinic in Phoenix Arizona, Director Headache Division, Director Sport Neurology Division, Director Neurology Residency Program, Director Headache Fellowship Program, President-Elect International Headache Society, Chair American Migraine Foundation, Past-President American Headache Society, Editor-in-Chief, Cephalalgia (official journal of the International Headache Society) Stephen Silberstein: Dr. Michael Silverstein is the Director of the Division of General Pediatrics and an Associate Professor of Pediatrics at BUSM, as well as the Vice Chairman for Research for the Department of Pediatrics. He attended Harvard University and Harvard Medical School and completed his medical training at the University of Washington, where he also did his fellowship in the Robert Wood Johnson Clinical Scholars Program. He joined the Boston University faculty in 2004.
- Author(s)David Dodick,Stephen Silberstein
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication01/02/2016
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleContemporary Neurology Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Weight984 g
- Width192 mm
- Height261 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.