All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.79
- £12.88Trending at £16.17
- £14.56Trending at £16.22
- £9.98Trending at £10.45
- £7.72Trending at £9.97
- £11.10Trending at £15.01
- £54.14Trending at £82.85
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a collection of essays that addresses three interrelated themes: the basic issues in contemporary German and European Migration since 1945, the ways in which the citizenship debate has proceeded, and the ways migrants have responded to situations in receiving countries, focusing on institutional structures.
- Author BiographyY. MICHAL BODEMANN is Professor of Sociology at the University of Toronto, Canada. GOKCE YURDAKUL is a PhD Candidate in Sociology at the University of Toronto, Canada.
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication21/04/2006
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight490 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byGokce Yurdakul,Y.Michal Bodemann
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.