All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £11.30Trending at £15.20
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £22.39Trending at £25.07
- £23.97Trending at £25.99
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe migration movements of the 20th century have led to an increased interest in similarly dramatic population changes in the preceding century.
- Author BiographyAndreas Fahmeir is currently a consultant with McKinsey and Company. Olivier Faron is professor at the Universite de Lyon II and the Institut d'Etudes Politiques de Paris. Patrick Weil is Director of Research at CNRS in the Centre for Research on the History of Social Movements and Trade Unionism, Paris I - Sorbonne.
- PublisherBerghahn Books, Incorporated
- Date of Publication01/09/2004
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationHerndon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBerghahn Books, Incorporated
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byAndreas Fahrmeir,Olivier Faron,Patrick Weil
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.