Migration Policy and Practice: Interventions and Solutions: 2016 by Christian Matheis (Hardback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £53.45Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £47.57Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 1 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £14.01
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £4.46Trending at £4.98
- £10.41Trending at £14.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.34
- £12.56Trending at £16.54
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
About this product
- DescriptionBuilding on contemporary efforts to theorize conflicts related to borders, migration, and belonging, this book transforms existing analyses in order to propose critical interventions. The chapters are written from multiple disciplinary perspectives and present rigorous empirical and theoretical analyses to advocate progressive transformation.
- Author BiographySerin D. Houston, Mount Holyoke College, USA John Hultgren, Northern Arizona University, USA Eli C.S. Jamison, Virginia Tech, USA Holly A. Jordan, Virginia Polytechnic Institute, USA Bernd Kasparek, Network for Critical Migration and Border Regime Studies, Germany Olivia Lawrence-Weilmann, Mount Holyoke College, USA Jose Jorge Mendoza, Worcester State University, USA
- Author(s)Christian Matheis
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication02/09/2015
- Series TitleMigration, Diasporas and Citizenship
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight395 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byHarald Bauder,Nora Crook
- Edition Statement2016 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.