CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £14.15Trending at £22.06
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £27.75Trending at £47.99
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
About this product
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/09/2014
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note5 black & white tables, 2 black & white line drawings, 1 colour line drawings
- Weight612 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byCaroline B. Brettell,James F. Hollifield
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction (Caroline B. Brettell and James F. Hollifield) 1. Time and Temporality in Migration Studies (Donna R. Gabaccia) 2. Demographic Analyses of Immigration (Frank Bean and Susan Brown) 3. Economic Aspects of Migration (Philip Martin) 4. The Sociology of International Migration (David Scott FitzGerald) 5. Theorizing Migration in Anthropology (Caroline B. Brettell) 6. Coming of Age: Migration Theory in Geography (Susan W. Hardwick) 7. The Politics of International Migration (James F. Hollifield and Tom Wong) 8. Law and Migration: Many Constants, Few Changes (David Abraham) 9. Migration Theory Rebooted? Asymetric Challenges in a Global Agenda (Adrian Favell).
- Author BiographyCaroline B. Brettell is University Distinguished Professor of Anthropology at Southern Methodist University and Ruth Collins Altshuler Director of the Dedman College Interdisciplinary Institute. James F. Hollifield is Ora Nixon Arnold Professor of International Political Economy and Director of the John Goodwin Tower Center for Political Studies at Southern Methodist University.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.