All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication25/08/2014
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note5 black & white tables, 2 black & white line drawings, 1 colour line drawings
- Weight498 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byCaroline B. Brettell,James F. Hollifield
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction (Caroline B. Brettell and James F. Hollifield) 1. Time and Temporality in Migration Studies (Donna R. Gabaccia) 2. Demographic Analyses of Immigration (Frank Bean and Susan Brown) 3. Economic Aspects of Migration (Philip Martin) 4. The Sociology of International Migration (David Scott FitzGerald) 5. Theorizing Migration in Anthropology (Caroline B. Brettell) 6. Coming of Age: Migration Theory in Geography (Susan W. Hardwick) 7. The Politics of International Migration (James F. Hollifield and Tom Wong) 8. Law and Migration: Many Constants, Few Changes (David Abraham) 9. Migration Theory Rebooted? Asymetric Challenges in a Global Agenda (Adrian Favell).
- Author BiographyCaroline B. Brettell is University Distinguished Professor of Anthropology at Southern Methodist University and Ruth Collins Altshuler Director of the Dedman College Interdisciplinary Institute. James F. Hollifield is Ora Nixon Arnold Professor of International Political Economy and Director of the John Goodwin Tower Center for Political Studies at Southern Methodist University.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.79Trending at £6.98
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.58Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.12Trending at £10.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.