Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionBased on a flagship research project for the Joseph Rowntree Foundation's Immigration and Inclusion programme, this book argues that social cohesion is achieved through people (new arrivals as well as the long-term settled) being able to resolve the conflicts and tensions within their day-to-day lives in ways that they find positive and viable.
- Author BiographyMARY J. HICKMAN Professor of Irish Studies and Sociology and Director at the Institute for the Study of European Transformations at London Metropolitan University, UK. NICOLA MAI Reader in Migration Studies at the Institute for the Study of European Transformations at London Metropolitan University, UK. HELEN CROWLEY Senior Research Fellow in the Institute for the Study of European Transformations at London Metropolitan University, UK.
- Author(s)Helen Crowley,Mary J. Hickman,Nicola Mai
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication03/05/2012
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleIdentity Studies in the Social Sciences
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight430 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.