All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.42Trending at £13.02
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
- £6.50Trending at £8.00
About this product
- DescriptionWell-known international authors. Of great commercial importance to fisheries and professional angling bodies. Draws together much new information in one place.
- Author BiographyMartyn Lucas is at the Department of Biological Sciences, University of Durham, UK, Etienne Baras is a research associate of the Belgian FNRS at the Department of Ethology and Animal Psychology (Tihange Aquaculture Research Station) at the University of Liege, Belgium.
- Author(s)Etienne Baras,Martyn Lucas
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication11/09/2001
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Science Ltd
- Weight1004 g
- Width186 mm
- Height259 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.