All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £23.21
- £66.16Trending at £91.75
- £8.66Trending at £10.56
- £13.63Trending at £14.11
- £22.22Trending at £23.44
- £19.56Trending at £26.09
- £16.22Trending at £20.19
About this product
- DescriptionThis guide is intended for artists with some painting experience who wish to develop their technique, style and outlook. It aims to make the reader think and to push the technical and personal boundaries of what they believe they can achieve in paint.
- Author BiographyMike Chaplin is one of the most popular art experts on Watercolour Challenge, proving very popular with the viewers, and is also the presenter on a video of painting tips collected from the programmes. He has taught in several art schools and now lectures at an adult education college. He writes regularly for magazines, including The Artist, and has contributed to various publications. This is his first book.
- Author(s)Diana Vowles,Mike Chaplin
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/10/2001
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date04/10/2004
- Content Note150 col illus, With index
- Weight687 g
- Width198 mm
- Height271 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.