Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- Author(s)Erick J. Mann
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication01/11/2001
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Content Note4 fig., 5 tables, 9 graphs
- Weight440 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Table Of ContentsContents: Tanzania - German East Africa / Deutsch Ostafrika - Colonial military - Schutztruppe - African military - Imperialism.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Erick J. Mann completed his Ph.D. in History and African Studies at the University of Wisconsin-Madison in 1998. His primary field of research interest is on comparative 19th century colonialism in Africa, most recently, Latin America. He is a Fulbright Scholar and recipient of academic and research grants from the Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung, the Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst, and the Paedagogischer Austauschdienst. He is currently Associate Professor of History at Oakton Community College in DesPlaines, Illinois.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.