All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication14/07/2016
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight2109 g
- Width224 mm
- Height283 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
- Table Of ContentsChapter 1: The History of Barbering. Chapter 2: Life Skills. Chapter 3: Professional Image. Chapter 4: Infection Control: Principles and Practices. Chapter 5: Implements, Tools, and Equipment. Chapter 6: General Anatomy and Physiology. Chapter 7: Basics of Chemistry. Chapter 8: Basics of Electricity. Chapter 9: The Skin- Structure, Disorders, and Diseases. Chapter 10: Properties and Disorders of the Hair and Scalp. Chapter 11: Treatment of the Hair and Scalp. Chapter 12: Men's Facial Massage and Treatments. Chapter 13: Shaving and Facial Hair Design. Chapter 14: Men's Haircutting and Styling. Chapter 15: Men's Hair Replacement. Chapter 16: Women's Haircutting and Styling. Chapter 17: Chemical Texture Services. Chapter 18: Haircoloring and Lightening. Chapter 19: Preparing for Licensure and Employment. Chapter 20: Working Behind the Chair. Chapter 21: The Business of Barbering. Appendix: Nail Care.
- Author BiographyThe Premier Source for Education Resources in Cosmetology, Esthetics, Barbering, Nail Technology, Makeup, Massage Therapy, Salon & Spa Management and Business Training. Serving the Beauty and Wellness Industry since 1927.
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £17.99
- £32.33Trending at £34.08
- £13.79Trending at £19.95
- £13.99Trending at £20.99
- £23.44Trending at £39.99
- £9.70Trending at £10.23
- £9.43Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.