CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionA guide for the aesthetics student that provides in-depth advice for effective treatment of aging skin, the science of aging skin and how to address the lifestyle factors that accelerate signs of aging.
- Author BiographySusanne Schmaling is the Founder and Director of the Pacific Institute of Esthetics located in Northwest Oregon. The Institute offers advanced skin care training for estheticians, teachers, cosmetologists, massage therapists, medical personnel, and business owners. Susanne also maintains a private practice and is part of the education team for Bioelements professional skin care. She is also the author of the critically-acclaimed Milady's Aesthetician Series: The Comprehensive Guide to Esthetic Equipment, copyright 2009, published by Milady, a part of Cengage Learning. With a focus on skin science, dynamic measurable anti-aging skin therapies and holistic skin care techniques, Susanne's expertise and extensive experience make her a popular presenter at conferences and seminars throughout the world. The former creator and owner of an award-winning day spa, her career includes extensive experience in all aspects of esthetics, spa body therapies, makeup, and nail technology, as well as spa consulting and spa design.
- Author(s)Susanne Schmaling
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication10/05/2011
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleMilady's Aesthetician Series
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight499 g
- Width204 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.