Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.84Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.48Trending at £7.19
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionAlzheimer's disease is by far the most common dementing disorder in later life, but discriminating the initial manifestations of Alzheimer's from the cognitive changes that accompany usual aging is, in many instances, a difficult task.
- Author BiographyDr Burns is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Neurology at the University of Kansas Medical Center. He is the Director of the Alzheimer and Memory Center and the Alzheimer's Disease Clinical Research Program and serves as the Principal Investigator of the Brain Aging Program.
- Author(s)Jeffrey Burns,John Morris
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication18/04/2008
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight408 g
- Width155 mm
- Height219 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.