All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMeyer takes a symptomatological approach to the evolution of Rudolf Steiner's thinking, pinpointing specific moments in his biography, whilst making numerous links to contemporary issues.
- Author BiographyT.H. MEYER was born in Switzerland in 1950. He is the founder and publisher of Perseus Verlag, Basel, and editor of the monthly journals The Present Age and Der Europaer. He is author of many books including Ludwig Polzer-Hoditz, A Biography; D.N. Dunlop, A Biography; In the Sign of Five; Rudolf Steiner's Core Mission; The Bodhisattva Question; Clairvoyance and Consciousness and Reality, Truth and Evil; and editor of Light for the New Millennium. He has written numerous articles and gives seminars and lectures around the world.
- Author(s)T. H. Meyer
- PublisherTemple Lodge Publishing
- Date of Publication21/10/2015
- GenreBiography: Religious & Spiritual
- Place of PublicationEast Sussex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTemple Lodge Publishing
- Content Note4 b/w plates
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £10.79Trending at £10.94
- £6.79Trending at £9.97
- £5.19Trending at £5.36
- £4.63Trending at £4.83
- £4.95Trending at £5.81
- £11.33Trending at £14.88
- £5.10Trending at £9.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.