All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £12.17Trending at £13.34
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
- £10.15Trending at £14.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides evidence on how housing finance markets developed across Europe.
- Author BiographyJens Lunde, Department of Finance, Copenhagen Business School Jens Lunde has been Associate Professor in the Department of Finance at Copenhagen Business School since 1984. He previously taught in the Department of Economics at the University of Copenhagen and worked for the Danish Ministry of Housing and the Danish Building Research Institute. His main specialisms are in housing finance with a particular emphasis on the analysis of individual data. Christine Whitehead, Emeritus Professor in Housing Economics, Department of Economics, London School of Economics She works mainly in the fields of housing economics, finance and policy. She has worked with a wide range of international agencies as well as regularly for the UK government and parliament.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication29/01/2016
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleReal Estate Issues
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight1080 g
- Width172 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byChristine Whitehead,Jens Lunde
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.