Consider these sponsored items
- £9.76Was:£9.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSeventeen walks each focusing on one mill or more in Oxfordshire and just beyond. Includes the relevant section of the Ordnance Survey map and gives archaeological, historical, botanical and local detail.
- Author BiographyElaine Steane (nee Fullard) is the daughter of geographers with an enduring love of maps and the countryside. This is her third walking guide, her previous books are The Seven Shires Way and The Roman Way. As a nurse she specialised in the prevention of heart disease and stroke, introducing the 'Human MOT' for which she was awarded an MBE. Walking is among its recommendations for benefiting physical, mental and spiritual wellbeing.
- Author(s)Elaine Steane
- PublisherSRA Books
- Date of Publication07/12/2015
- GenreWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationAlcester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSRA Books
- Content NoteMaps and black and white images
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.