All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £4.43Trending at £4.76
- £14.31Trending at £16.84
- £11.16Trending at £14.29
- £6.50Trending at £9.18
- £6.86Trending at £8.99
- £4.53Trending at £4.98
- £13.98Trending at £19.92
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the politics, culture, and day-to-day activities of Porto Alegre's citizens. It argues that the Brazilian town's importance may lie not just with its effective governance, but with its political logic, namely a greater access to government functions and government officials for traditionally disenfranchised citizens.
- Author BiographyGianpaolo Baiocchi is Assistant Professor of Sociology and Faculty Affiliate in the Center for Latin American, Caribbean, and Latino Studies at the University of Massachusetts, Amherst. He is the author of Radicals in Power: The Workers' Party and Experiments in Urban Democracy in Brazil.
- Author(s)Gianpaolo Baiocchi
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication21/03/2005
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.