Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £12.31Trending at £13.94
- £11.95Trending at £17.51
- £12.31Trending at £13.93
- £13.77Trending at £20.01
- £31.88Trending at £36.35
- £6.76Trending at £12.09
- £6.78Trending at £12.99
About this product
- Author(s)NATO Defense College
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication01/12/1996
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleEuro-Atlantic Security Studies
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 4
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published1997
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Weight200 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Table Of ContentsContents: Case studies from the Euro-Atlantic region, in particular France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, the Netherlands, Poland, the United Kingdom, Canada, and the United States.
- Author BiographyThe Editor: The NATO Defense College, an agency of NATO's Military Committee, is the Organization's highest academic institution. The Contributors: Vittorfranco S. Pisano, Heinz Vetschera, Dominique Norois, Carlo Alfiero, Torsten Stein, Joseph L. Soeters, Ferenc Gazdag, Maria Baraczka, Istvan Orovecz, Marian Kowalewski, David Harries, John A. Cope, Sir Christopher France.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.