Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.04Trending at £9.29
- £9.60Trending at £11.20
- £15.50Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £9.35Trending at £10.39
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the role of military, the influential actor in Pakistan, and challenges conventional wisdom on causes of political instability in this nuclear state. This title shows that the Pakistani military has become a parallel state, and given the extent of its influence, will continue to define the nature of governance within the polity.
- Author BiographyMazhar Aziz (PhD, University of Nottingham, 2006) is a former Pakistani civil servant and an independent scholar with research interests in democracy and political representation, civil-military relations and foreign policy.
- Author(s)Mazhar Aziz
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/07/2007
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleRoutledge Advances in South Asian Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight385 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.