All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.28Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the importance of military education for the development of the antebellum southern middle class.
- Author BiographyJennifer R. Green is associate professor of history at Central Michigan University. Her dissertation, completed at Boston University, won the Claude A. Eggertsen Best Dissertation Prize from the History of Education Society. She has published articles in the Journal of Southern History, Journal of the Historical Society, and the collection Southern Manhood, and presented at major conferences. She was the recipient of a Teaching American History grant for 2004-2007.
- Author(s)Jennifer R. Green
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note10 b/w illus. 5 tables
- Weight570 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.