Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.46
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £10.89Trending at £13.11
- £18.40Trending at £19.55
About this product
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication16/06/2005
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationMahwah
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLawrence Erlbaum Associates Inc
- Weight158 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byJean Maria Arrigo,Richard V. Wagner
- Table Of ContentsVolume 11, Number 1, 2005 Contents: J.M. Arrigo, R.V. Wagner, Introduction: A Dialogue Between Peace Psychology and Military Ethics. F. Heider, Violence and Ecology. Lt. Col. D.A. Roblyer, Beyond Precision: Morality, Decision Making, and Collateral Casualties. G. Levinger, Five Obstacles Facing Military Ethics. M. Schwebel, Can Wars Be Just? R.J. Wolfe, J.M. Darley, Protracted Asymmetrical Conflict Erodes Standards for Avoiding Civilian Casualties. M. Deutsch, Commentary on Morality, Decision Making, and Collateral Casualties. Lt. Col. D.A. Roblyer, Response to Four Commentaries on Beyond Precision. Maj. W. Schrepel, Paras and Centurions: Lessons Learned From the Battle of Algiers. A. Pepitone, Comments on Paras and Centurions. M. Pilisuk, Unprofessional Warriors: Lesson Small and Large. A.S. Winter, Battle of Algiers/Battle of Baghdad. Maj. W. Schrepel, Responding to Comments on Paras and Centurions.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.