All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMilitary justice is changing rapidly due to both domestic and international influences. This book explains what is happening and why.
- Author BiographyAlison Duxbury is an Associate Professor at the Melbourne Law School, University of Melbourne, Australia. Matthew Groves is a Professor of Law at Monash University, Australia.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication04/08/2016
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight790 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byAlison Duxbury,Matthew Groves
Save on Law
- £6.89Trending at £7.99
- £6.00Trending at £8.99
- £28.12Trending at £29.35
- £40.79Trending at £41.27
- £32.31Trending at £33.08
- £36.75Trending at £45.55
- £29.49Trending at £30.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.