Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £40.93
- £20.00Trending at £36.27
- £56.83Trending at £57.77
- £27.26Trending at £29.68
About this product
- Author(s)Sarah Maltby
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication17/02/2012
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleMedia, War and Security
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 black & white tables, 1 black & white line drawings
- Weight340 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
- Table Of Contents1. Introduction 2. What is Media Operations? 3. The Aim of Media Operations 4. Media Operations: An Interactionist Perspective 5. Audiences: Imagining and Influencing 6. Defining War: Control Moves 7. Defining War: Strategic Interaction 8. Performing War: Bounded Impression Management 9. Performing War: Distanciated Impression Management 10. Impression Management and Mediatized War: Negotiating the 'Front' Line
- Author BiographySarah Maltby is a lecturer in sociology and media. She is the founder of the War and Media Network and co-editor of Communicating War: Memory, Military and Media (Arima Publishing, 2007). Her research centres on military information management and representations of conflict in military and journalistic output.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.