Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.30Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionBased upon research in numerous archival sources, this is a study of British military planning during a period in which long-succesful defence and military strategies had to be reappraised in the light of new technological advances.
- Author BiographyMICHAEL STEPHEN PARTRIDGE teaches at the London School of Electronics, St. Mary's College Strawberry Hill and the City of London Polytechnic. He is the author of several articles.
- Author(s)Michael Stephen Partridge
- Date of Publication25/10/1989
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleContributions in Military Studies
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 91
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight562 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.