All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.00Trending at £22.57
- £8.70Trending at £9.74
- £19.37Trending at £30.08
- £4.20Trending at £4.98
- £7.40Trending at £10.01
- £7.20Trending at £12.99
- £4.82Trending at £5.84
About this product
- DescriptionThe failing economics of the traditional small dairy farm, the rise of the factory mega-farm with its resultant pollution and disease, and the uncertain future of milk
- Author BiographyKIRK KARDASHIAN is a senior writer at the Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth. He has written for a variety of publications, including Vermont Life, Bicycling, Mountain Magazine, and Seven Days, the alternative weekly in Burlington, Vermont. This is his first book.
- Author(s)Bernie Sanders,Kirk Kardashian
- PublisherUniversity Press of New England
- Date of Publication09/10/2012
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationHanover
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of New England
- Content Note10 illus.
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.