CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.86Trending at £9.97
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
About this product
- DescriptionDemonstrates and describes the two types of realignments - idealist and civic - that have alternated with one another throughout the nation's history. This book examines the impact of the Millennial Makeover on the elections, issues, and public policies that will characterize America's politics.
- Author BiographyMorley Winograd (left) is the executive director of the Center for Telecom Management at the University of Southern California's Marshall School of Business. He served as a senior policy advisor to Vice President Al Gore during the second term of President Bill Clinton's administration. Michael D. Hais (right) is retired as the vice president of entertainment research at the communications research firm, Frank N. Magid Associates.
- Author(s)Michael D. Hais,Morley Winograd
- PublisherRutgers University Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2008
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew Brunswick, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRutgers University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.