CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.54
- £13.11Trending at £19.98
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £19.99
- £18.33Trending at £24.00
- £7.00Trending at £8.50
- £14.76Trending at £17.25
About this product
- DescriptionChicago's Millennium Park is hailed as one of the most important millennium projects in the world. This is a biography of this phenomenal undertaking, beginning before 1850 when the site of the park was part of Lake Michigan. This is also a study of the globalization of art, the use of culture as an engine of economic expansion, and more.
- Author BiographyTimothy J. Gilfoyle is professor of history at Loyola University Chicago. The author of City of Eros and, most recently, A Pickpocket's Tale, Gilfoyle also writes a regular column for Chicago History magazine.
- Author(s)Timothy J. Gilfoyle
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication15/06/2006
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note361 colour plates, 145 halftones, 12 maps
- Weight1632 g
- Width224 mm
- Height262 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.