All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
About this product
- Author(s)Judith Miller,Mark Hill
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication12/09/2016
- GenreAntiques & Collectables
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMitchell Beazley
- Author BiographyJudith Miller began collecting in the 1960s while a student at Edinburgh University in Scotland. She has since extended and reinforced her knowledge of antiques through international research, becoming one of the world's leading experts in the field. In 1979 she co-founded the international best-seller Miller's Antiques Price Guide and has since written more than 100 books which are held in high regard by collectors and dealers.Judith Miller appears regularly on TV and radio. She is an expert on the BBC's Antiques Roadshow and has co-hosted the popular BBC series The House Detectives, ITV's Antiques Trail, and Discovery's It's Your Bid. She has appeared on The Martha Stewart Show and CNN. She is a regular lecturer and contributor to numerous newspapers and magazines, including the Financial Times, the Daily Telegraph, BBC Homes & Antiques and House & Garden. She has lectured extensively, including at the V&A in London and the Smithsonian in Washington. Mark Hill was a specialist for international auctioneers Bonhams and Sotheby's before becoming Director of an online antiques and collectables trading website, running its alliance with Ebay Live Auctions. He is an expert on the BBC Antiques Roadshow, and co-presents the BBC2 primetime series on antiques and interiors, 'Collectaholics'.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.