Miller's Guide to Foundations and Sitework by Rex Miller, Mark Miller (Paperback, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £24.93Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £16.05Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 20 Dec
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £34.57Trending at £68.30
- £6.08Trending at £6.94
- £56.74Trending at £68.99
- £18.13Trending at £19.98
- £37.19Trending at £44.17
- £16.28Trending at £20.34
- £17.02Trending at £22.05
About this product
- DescriptionGet the three T's for Site selection, Footing choices, and foundation planning by letting the experts show you how to use proper tools, tips, techniques, and materials. The essential resource you need for people who want to build from the ground up.
- Author BiographyMark R. Miller (Tyler, TX) is Professor of Industrial Technology at The University of Texas, in Tyler, Texas. He teaches construction courses for future middle managers in the trade. He is coauthor of several technical books, including the best-selling Carpentry & Construction, now in its fourth edition. Rex Miller (Round Rock, TX) is Professor Emeritus of Industrial Technology at State University College at Buffalo and has taught technical curriculum at the college level for more than 40 years. He is the co-author of the best-selling Carpentry & Construction, now in its fourth edition, and the author of more than 75 texts for vocational and industrial arts programs.
- Author(s)Mark Miller,Rex Miller
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication17/06/2005
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight517 g
- Width211 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.