All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £35.14
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.84
- £4.99Trending at £6.18
- £18.99Trending at £34.13
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the modern design and analysis principles of millimeter-wave communication system for wireless devices Emphasizes the importance and the requirements of high-gain antennas, low power transceiver, adaptive equalizer/modulation, channeling coding and adaptive multi-user detection for gigabit wireless communications.
- Author BiographyKao-Cheng Huang, PhD, is Vice President at the Dharma Academy in Taiwan and an IEEE Senior Member. Dr. Huang formerly worked as the MSc program leader at the University of Greenwich (UK), and senior research engineer at Sony Technology Centre, Germany. He received his PhD degree from University of Oxford (UK), and is the author of a previous book, Millimetre Wave Antennas for Gigabit Wireless Communications (Wiley). He holds several world and international patents in the area of millimeter wave communications. Zhaocheng Wang, PhD, is Professor at the Department of Electronic Engineering, Tsinghua University, China. He has more than ten years of industry R&D experience in the areas of wireless and millimeter wave communications. He holds eighteen U.S./EU patents, some of which have been adopted by a plurality of international standards.
- Author(s)Kao-Cheng Huang,Zhaocheng Wang
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication18/03/2011
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleIEEE Series on Digital & Mobile Communication
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight568 g
- Width156 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine53 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.