All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMilling is one of the principal and most versatile machining processes for sizing parts in the workshop. Whether a professional engineer looking for advice, or an amateur looking to install your first milling machine, this book will show you how to make full use of your milling machine safely and effectively, and enhance your milling skills.
- Author BiographyDavid A Clark is a freelance writer who has spent over thirty years in the engineering industry using milling, turning and grinding machines, both manual and CNC. He was the editor of Model Engineer and Model Engineers' Workshop for many years. He has been a lifelong enthusiast of model engineering and railways, especially the Welsh narrow gauge railways.
- Author(s)David A. Clark
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication11/08/2014
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Series TitleCrowood Metalworking Guides
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2014
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note167 colour illustrations 45 diagrams
- Weight611 g
- Width215 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine12 mm
Most relevant reviews
- mturek195304 Nov, 2016by
Book not to my liking
The book was not appropriate for my level of knowledge and skill.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £24.50
- £26.30Trending at £26.87
- £17.51Trending at £17.84
- £20.30Trending at £26.98
- £16.38Trending at £16.77
- £24.99Trending at £30.20
- £20.87Trending at £21.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.