All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTrading is a battle between you and the market. And while you might not be a financial professional, that doesn't mean you can't win this battle. Through interviews with twelve ordinary individuals who have worked hard to transform themselves into extraordinary traders, Millionaire Traders reveals how you can beat Wall Street at its own game.
- Author BiographyKATHY LIEN is the Director of Currency Research at Global Forex Trading, a Division of Global Futures & Forex, Ltd. She is responsible for providing research and analysis, including technical and fundamental research reports, market commentaries, and trading strategies. Prior to joining GFT, Lien was the chief strategist of DailyFX.com and an associate at JPMorgan Chase. Lien has written for Active Trader, Futures, and SFO magazines and is frequently quoted on CNBC, Bloomberg, Fox Business, and Reuters. She is also the author of Day Trading the Currency Market as well as Day Trading and Swing Trading the Currency Market, Second Edition , both of which are published by Wiley. BORIS SCHLOSSBERG is the Director of Currency Research at Global Forex Trading, a Division of Global Futures & Forex, Ltd. He is a weekly contributor to CNBC's Squawk Box and a regular commentator for Bloomberg radio and television. His daily currency research is widely quoted by Reuters, Dow Jones, and Agence France Presse newswires, and appears in numerous newspapers worldwide. Schlossberg has written for publications like SFO magazine, Active Trader , and Technical Analysis of Stocks and Commodities . He is also the author of Technical Analysis of the Currency Market, published by Wiley.
- Author(s)Boris Schlossberg,Kathy Lien
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication03/02/2010
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £26.29Trending at £39.97
- £11.76Trending at £14.18
- £17.68Trending at £19.20
- £14.76Trending at £15.14
- £7.65Trending at £8.00
- £14.50Trending at £14.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.