Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £32.54Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £21.39Free P&P
- Like New condition
- Sold by smeikalbooks_ltd
- Est. delivery by 1 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.32Trending at £12.34
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
- £11.81Trending at £14.47
About this product
- DescriptionIn this text, a team of leading international scholars addresses Milton's treatment of millennial and apocalyptic ideas.
- Author BiographyJuliet Lucy Cummins is Lecturer in English in the School of Humanities at the University of Western Sydney. She has published essays on literary and legal topics in various journals including Milton Studies.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication15/11/2010
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note5 b/w illus.
- Weight360 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byJuliet Cummins
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.