All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNatasha Eaton theorizes the relationship between art and empire through analysis of the interconnected visual cultures of British and Mughal empires in eighteenth- and nineteenth-century India.
- Author BiographyNatasha Eaton is a Lecturer in the History of Art at University College London.
- Author(s)Natasha Eaton
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication02/09/2013
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleObjects/Histories
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Content Note48 color illustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width173 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £28.00Trending at £33.83
- £24.08Trending at £37.77
- £20.56Trending at £29.86
- £24.88Trending at £40.00
- £42.41Trending at £64.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.