Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.99Trending at £32.73
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.69Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £8.91Trending at £9.94
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
About this product
- DescriptionFinally, Dreher provides a critical overview of the social and political context of this research, from the presentations of leading popularizers such as Bernie Siegel and Deepak Chopra, to the experiences of practitioners and patients, to the resistance of mainstream medicine, to the many exciting possibilities suggested by a deeper understanding of how mind and body are inextricably bound.
- Author BiographyHenry Dreher, a science and health writer based in New York City, has written numerous books, including The Immune Power Personality: Seven Traits You Can Develop to Stay Healthy and coauthor of Healing Mind, Healthy Woman and The Type C Connection: The Mind-Body Links to Cancer and Your Health.
- Author(s)Henry Dreher
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication22/12/2003
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note3 Illustrations, black and white
- Weight635 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.