Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £9.57Trending at £9.79
- £16.29Trending at £19.04
- £4.51Trending at £7.10
- £6.89Trending at £10.04
- £4.48Trending at £4.77
- £7.21Trending at £7.61
About this product
- DescriptionA self-help guide that will enable readers to experience the benefits of mind energy and healing - for themselves and for the good of others. It includes a series of exercises and projects which have been designed to develop the imagination and renew mind energy, ranging from stress management to memory enhancement.
- Author BiographyBetty Shine was born in Kennington in 1929. Her grandmother was a spiritualist. Before she became a practising healer she was a professional singer, and she has at times taught vitamin and mineral therapy, hand analysis and yoga. She is the author of Mind to Mind, Mind Magic, Mind Waves and Betty Shine's Mind Workbook, all published by Corgi.
- Author(s)Betty Shine
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication28/02/2010
- GenrePsychic Powers & Parapsychology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCorgi Books
- Weight172 g
- Width110 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.