All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
About this product
- DescriptionA leading interpreter of modernity argues that our culture of limitless self-fulfillment is making millions mentally ill. Training her analytic eye on manic depression and schizophrenia, Liah Greenfeld, in the culminating volume of her trilogy on nationalism, traces these dysfunctions to society's overburdening demands for self-realization.
- Author BiographyLiah Greenfeld is University Professor and Professor of Political Science, Sociology, and Anthropology at Boston University.
- Author(s)Liah Greenfeld
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication19/04/2013
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note1 line illustration, 2 tables
- Weight1111 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine51 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.