All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £13.27Trending at £13.66
- £39.98Trending at £44.04
- £47.81Trending at £49.05
- £6.89Trending at £10.87
- £66.36Trending at £79.48
- £109.35Trending at £140.00
About this product
- DescriptionPraise for Mind Over Matter Why Intellectual capital is tHe Chief Source of Wealth Ron Baker has written another great book on the thoughts and theories on intellectual capital. As usual, he has an awesome depth of content, knowledge, and thought. A great read. --Reed Holden, founder, Holden Advisors Corp. , www. holdenadvisors.
- Author BiographyRonald J. Baker, CPA, is the author of The Firm of the Future, Pricing on Purpose, and Measure What Matters to Customers, all from Wiley, and Professional's Guide to Value Pricing, Sixth Edition. He is founder of VeraSage Institute, a think tank dedicated to teaching value pricing to professionals around the world. A frequent speaker and consultant to professional knowledge firms on implementing Total Quality Service and Value Pricing, he has been appointed to the AICPA's Group of One Hundred, a think tank of leaders to address the future of the CPA profession. He was named to Accounting Today's 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, and 2006 Top 100 Most Influential People in the profession.
- Author(s)Ronald J. Baker
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2007
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight664 g
- Width162 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.