Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.39Trending at £5.51
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.10Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £9.68
- £10.95Trending at £16.23
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
About this product
- DescriptionA holistic guide to managing menopause draws on the latest research to provide a customizable plan of nutrition, exercise, and relaxation response techniques that can reduce such symptoms as hot flashes, night sweats, mood swings, and insomnia. Original. 20,000 first printing.
- Author BiographyHerbert Benson, MD, is the Mind Body Medical Institute Associate Professor of Medicine, Harvard Medical School. He is the author of the mega-bestselling book, The Relaxation Response, as well as ten other trade books. His groundbreaking work established the modern field of mind body medicine. Dr. Benson is the Director Emeritus of the Benson-Henry Institute for Mind Body Medicine at Massachusetts General Hospital. Leslee Kagan, M.S., N.P., is a clinical nurse practitioner, Director of the Mind/Body Program for Menopause, and Codirector of the Mind/Body Program for Infertility at the Mind/Body Medical Institute. She has had twenty years of experience working in the field of women's health. Bruce Kessel, M.D., is an associate professor in the Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Women's Health at the University of Hawaii and The Queen's Medical Center. He is also a member of the Board of Trustees of the North American Menopause Society.
- Author(s)Bruce Kessel,Herbert Benson,Leslee Kagan
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication19/04/2004
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Free Press
- Content Note22 illustrations t-o; index; notes
- Weight475 g
- Width139 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.