All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCollects some of John McDowell's papers, written at various times in the 1980s and 1990s. Issues dealt with include: the interpretation of the ethical writings of Aristotle and Plato; and treatments of questions in moral philosophy that arise naturally out of reflection on the Greek tradition.
- Author BiographyJohn McDowell is University Professor of Philosophy at the University of Pittsburgh.
- Author(s)John McDowell
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication02/11/2001
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Weight535 g
- Width144 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £9.96Trending at £12.76
- £32.42Trending at £35.28
- £23.37Trending at £23.70
- £10.03Trending at £15.48
- £15.45Trending at £18.15
- £11.02Trending at £11.27
- £6.74Trending at £7.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.