CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £20.53
- £12.33Trending at £12.67
- £35.20Trending at £38.23
- £5.96Trending at £6.10
- £25.63Trending at £27.27
- £7.50Trending at £8.99
- £4.95Trending at £5.09
About this product
- DescriptionThe success stories of prominent South African businesspeople, from entrepreneurs to chief executives of multinational business giants. This book is the outgrowth of kykNet's popular TV series Sakegesprek met Theo Vorster.
- Author BiographyTheo Vorster is a co-founder and chief executive of Galileo Capital. He is a regular market commentator on RSG's Geldsake programme and a weekly guest on kykNET's breakfast programme Dagbreek.
- Author(s)Theo Vorster
- PublisherJonathan Ball Publishers SA
- Date of Publication01/11/2013
- GenreUnclassifiable: no BIC
- Place of PublicationJohannesburg
- Country of PublicationSouth Africa
- ImprintJonathan Ball Publishers SA
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.