All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis practical guide for managers in the new Europe has been expanded not only to cover the three new members of the European Union - Austria, Finland and Sweden - but also to reflect international developments.It includes a new section on Russia.
- Author BiographyAfter a career with an American bank in the USA, the Middle East and Europe, John Mole now divides his time between entrepreneurship and consulting on international management.
- Author(s)John Mole
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication31/05/1995
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNicholas Brealey Publishing
- Out-of-print date20/12/2004
- Width154 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £7.82Trending at £9.09
- £17.38Trending at £20.00
- £13.80Trending at £19.97
- £18.07Trending at £21.37
- £13.77Trending at £19.09
- £13.69Trending at £18.53
- £13.25Trending at £19.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.