All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.34Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £8.41Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £8.89
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers an alternative perspective on the nature of belief and the structure of the human mind.
- Author BiographyKeith Frankish is Lecturer in Philosophy at the Department of Philosophy, The Open University. He has published in Analysis and Philosophical Psychology and contributed to Language and Thought: Interdisciplinary Themes (eds. Carruthers and Boucher, Cambridge, 1998).
- Author(s)Keith Frankish
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication16/09/2004
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Philosophy
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note2 b/w illus. 2 tables
- Weight490 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.