Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.34Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.90
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionBrings insight to the conundrum: which evolved first - language or cognition? This book addresses the notion that once language was created, it superimposed itself throughout our cognitive architecture, so that although language and cognition seem inseparable, they are in fact two different systems.
- Author(s)Allan Paivio
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication15/11/2006
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationMahwah
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLawrence Erlbaum Associates Inc
- Weight861 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.