Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.39
- £9.46Trending at £13.06
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £15.50Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £10.95Trending at £15.72
About this product
- DescriptionBrings insight to the conundrum: which evolved first - language or cognition? This book addresses the notion that once language was created, it superimposed itself throughout our cognitive architecture, so that although language and cognition seem inseparable, they are in fact two different systems.
- Author(s)Allan Paivio
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication15/11/2006
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationMahwah
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLawrence Erlbaum Associates Inc
- Weight688 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.