Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £25.19+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £32.27Trending at £32.99
- £10.75Trending at £12.13
- £11.32Trending at £11.58
- £10.55Trending at £11.12
- £7.52Trending at £9.99
- £7.52Trending at £7.98
- £7.29Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionAn effective consultancy intervention is one which not only helps the client to address a particular issue or problem, but which also develops the capacity of the client organization and individuals in it to respond to change and development in the future. This book presents various approaches to consultancy.
- Author BiographyKaren Izod has designed programmes with and for the Tavistock Institute and the Tavistock and Portman NHS Foundation Trust, as well as as bespoke courses for specific organisations. She is visiting lecturer on a number of Doctoral and Master's Degree programmes including the MSc in Coaching and Behavioural Change, Henley Business School, and MSc in Inter-professional Health and Social Care at Christchurch Canterbury. She was also joint editor of 'Mind-ful Consulting' (Karnac Books, 2009). Karen is concerned with how relationships play out in organisations, particularly across diverse political and stakeholder interests, and with the professional judgement required to face risk and be accountable. She integrates creative media and experiential learning into her work as a means of researching the dynamics of organisational dilemmas. Sue Whittle has published in many academic and practitioner journals and books, including 'Mind-ful Consulting' and 'Changing Organizations from Within'. She has taught programs in Organization Development, Quality Management, and Research Methods at Masters level in a number of universities and served as external examiner at Manchester and Brighton Business Schools. From 2001 to 2009 she held a core faculty role on The Tavistock Institute's Advanced Organizational Consultation Masters programme and until 2011 also held a core faculty role on Birmingham University's MA in Leading Public Service Change and Organizational Development.
- PublisherKarnac Books
- Date of Publication01/03/2009
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKarnac Books
- Width147 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byKaren Izod,Susan Rosina Whittle
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.