Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £30.58Trending at £34.05
- £6.95Trending at £10.27
- £14.33Trending at £17.53
- £25.99Trending at £30.39
- £24.06Trending at £27.08
- £29.31Trending at £31.57
- £22.50Trending at £29.21
About this product
- DescriptionA pediatrician presents a proven-effective program for helping both parents and kids with ADHD stay calm and in the present moment.
- Author BiographyMark Bertin, MD, is a developmental behavioral pediatrician in private practice in Pleasantville, NY. He is an assistant professor of pediatrics at New York Medical College, on the faculty of the Windward Teacher Training Institute, and on the editorial board of Common Sense Media. His blog regarding topics in child development, mindfulness, and family is available through huffingtonpost.com, psychologytoday.com, and elsewhere.Foreword author Ari Tuckman, PsyD, MBA, is a clinical psychologist in private practice in West Chester, PA, specializing in the diagnosis and treatment of ADHD. He presents frequently on ADHD and related topics to both professionals and members of the public.
- Author(s)Mark Bertin
- PublisherNew Harbinger Publications
- Date of Publication29/10/2015
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationOakland, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Harbinger Publications
- Weight500 g
- Width204 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.